Blue Cheese Chips
By Suzette and Amy, The Sweet and Savory Sisters
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 5 cups kettle chips
- 1 cup diced and drained tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions with tops
- 1/2 lb cooked and chopped (optional) bacon
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Place chips on a pizza stone or baking sheet lined with foil. Layer tomatoes, onions, bacon and blue cheese.
Broil on high until cheese is melted (approximately 2-3 minutes), watching carefully. Serve immediately.