Courtney’s Get Fixed Super Sunday Dip
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 lbs poached and shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 4 oz grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 350º.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the hot sauce, dressing, cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese just until combined. Salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold in the shredded chicken and pour mixture into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non stick cooking spray. Top with blue cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly (approximately 30 minutes). Serve with tortilla chips or a crusty bread.