BLT Deviled Eggs
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 6 large hard-boiled and peeled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled plus more for garnish, if desired bacon
- 2 seeded and finely chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- to taste salt
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
Halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add them to a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes, and parsley. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and blend well.
Fill the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture and garnish with bacon, if desired. Arrange them in a container and store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.