Black-Eyed Pea Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (15 oz) can drained and rinsed black eyed peas
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar and vinegar.
In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour dressing on top of salad and mix well.