Baked Ham, Bacon, and Swiss Sandwiches
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian dinner rolls, halved horizontally
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 6 slices cooked bacon, halved crosswise
- 12 slices dill pickle
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Spread mayonnaise onto bottom half of rolls, and top each with 1 slice ham, 2 pieces of cheese, 1 piece of bacon, 1 pickle slice, and top half of rolls. Arrange in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. Drizzle sauce onto rolls; cover with foil.
Bake until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until tops are lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve warm.