Collard Green Pizza
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 (1 lb) store-bought pizza dough
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked and drained collard greens
- 1 large cooked and meat removed ham hock
- 4 slices cut into large pieces bacon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Stretch dough and press into an 8-inch pizza pan. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup marinara sauce. Coat the pizza dough with the mixture. Top with drained collards, ham hock meat, and bacon. Cover with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup marinara sauce. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Slice and serve warm.