Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 10 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 (8 oz) package grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large lightly beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 (3 oz) can French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
Press meat mixture into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 40 minutes. Top with French fried onions; bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.