Air Fryer Blue Cheese and Bacon Broiled Tomatoes
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- ½ sleeve round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 large tomato, cut in half crosswise
- ⅛ salt
- ⅛ freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, blue cheese, bacon, and green onion. Add butter and mix well.
Place tomato halves, cut side up, in air fryer basket. Sprinkle tomato halves with salt and pepper. Top each tomato half with half of the cracker mixture. Set temperature to 350 degrees, and cook for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm.