Zesty Potato Salad
By Paula Deen
- 2 lb halved, or quartered if large new red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add the potatoes, olives, pimientos, and parsley and toss to combine. Serve cold from the fridge or at room temperature.