Zesty Grilled Grouper
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
The Deen Bros. Recipes from the Road
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 6-ounce grouper fillets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place the fish in a large nonmetal dish. Whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil, the orange zest, orange juice, ginger root, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to taste; pour over the fish. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare grill. Brush the fish with additional oil. Grill until fish just flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes per side for each inch of thickness.