Zesty Grilled Tilapia
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons plus additional for brushing olive oil
- 6 (6 oz) tilapia fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Place the fish in a large nonmetal dish. Whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil, the orange zest, orange juice, ginger, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste; pour over the fish. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare grill. Brush the fish with additional oil. Grill until fish just flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes per side for each inch of thickness.
Serve alongside Mango Coconut Rice.