Zesty Cucumber Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 peeled and thinly sliced (about 2 lbs) cucumbers
- 1 (10 oz) container sliced in half grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium very thinly sliced into half moons Vidalia onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- to taste kosher salt
- freshly ground, to taste black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil and sugar.
Toss in the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and dill, and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.