Tomato and Crab Spaghetti
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove peeled and crushed garlic
- 20 halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh or canned lump crabmeat
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped, for garnish fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. The trick with pasta is to have as much water in the pot as possible. This prevents the pasta from sticking together when it gets starchy as it cooks. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to instructions on the package.
Over high heat, heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and turn the heat down to medium. Add the cherry tomatoes and mix well. Add the sun-dried tomato paste and sun-dried tomatoes, and then remove from the heat. Add the lump crabmeat and season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Serve immediately with the chopped fresh parsley.