Three-Alarm Hot & Spicy Buffalo Wings
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups plus 8 tablespoons for sauce Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- for frying oil
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
Combine 1 1/2 cups hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and cover wings. Let stand in refrigerator for 24 hours. Fry wings until crispy. Makes 12-15 wings.
Combine butter and 8 tablespoons hot sauce. Whisk until blended.