Ten-Minute Blackberry Cream Pie
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh or frozen blackberries
- 3 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 1 (9 inch) store-bought or homemade recipe follows graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling:
Put the blackberries in a bowl and mash them with a fork until broken up. Add the jam and mix until combined.
For the pie:
Preheat the oven to 350º.
In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and stir until combined. Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Spoon the blackberry mixture into the crust. Top with the whipped topping and serve.