Sweet Dill Macaroni Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups (about 8 oz) elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet dill relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos
- 2 stalks finely chopped celery
- 1 large peeled and grated carrot
- 1/2 finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the mayonnaise, sweet dill relish, pimentos, celery, carrots and onions to another bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the eggs and mash them into the mayonnaise mixture using a fork. Pour the macaroni into the mixture and stir to incorporate. Serve it while it’s still warm.