Sugar-Free Strawberry Wafer Parfait
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 1 package broken into pieces (leave 4 whole for garnish) sugar-free strawberry wafers
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry preserves
- 2 cups (made with 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream + artificial sweetener) sugar-free whipped cream
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, whisk together sugar-free pudding mix and milk. Cook until thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
Fold 3 tablespoons of sugar-free strawberry preserves into 2 cups whipped cream.
In a parfait glass, place a small handful of sliced strawberries at the bottom. Layer a tablespoon or two of pudding on top, then a tablespoon of broken wafers atop that, then a tablespoon or two of whipped cream. Repeat the layers! Garnish with a strawberry wafer.