By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (2 lb) salmon fillet
- Paula Deen's House Seasoning
- 1 small julienne red bell pepper
- 1 small julienne green bell pepper
- 1 medium sliced thin onion
- 1 medium sectioned and seeded orange
- 1 pint cleaned and sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped, or baby dill fresh chervil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 juiced lemons
Preheat oven to 350º.
Place salmon fillet on a foil-lined pan. Season with House Seasoning, then cover and surround fish with red and green bell pepper, onion and sectioned orange slices. Mix strawberries, water, honey, chervil or dill, garlic and green onions together. Pour lemon juice over salmon. Ladle strawberry mixture evenly over salmon. Cover with foil and pierce foil, allowing steam to escape. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with rice.