Sautéed Spinach and Onions
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 halved and thinly sliced onion
- 1 (9 oz) bag (about 14 cups) baby spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon Paula Deen's House Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon or more to taste (freshly squeezed if possible) lemon juice
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the spinach and toss to wilt, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasoning and lemon juice. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.