Omelette for a Crowd
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 6 large eggs
- shredded optional cheddar cheese
- crumbled optional feta cheese
- shredded optional mozzarella cheese
- cooked and crumbled optional bacon
- cooked and crumbled optional sausage
- diced optional ham
- chopped optional bell peppers
- chopped optional spinach
- diced optional red onion
- diced optional tomatoes
- sliced and sauteed optional mushrooms
- sliced optional black olives
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and any of the desired add-ins. Divide and pour the egg mixture into re-sealable plastic bags.
Boil a large pot of water and drop in the sealed omelette bags. Simmer the bags for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove bags from the water with tongs and drain them on a paper towel lined plate.
Allow cooling slightly before handling. Open the bags and pour the cooked omelet out onto a plate.