Get your copy of At the Southern Table with Paula Deen here.
Roasted Herbed Potatoes
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10 to 12
- 6 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: fresh rosemary
Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with foil.
Divide potatoes, oil, rosemary, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper between prepared pans; toss together until well combined. Spread in an even layer on pans.
Bake until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.