Ranch Turkey Sliders
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 10 mintues
Cook time: 30 to 35 minutes
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (12-ounce) packages Hawaiian dinner rolls, halved horizontally
- 1¼ pounds sliced deli turkey
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients.
In one large or two small roasting pans, place bottom halves of rolls. Spread cut side of each with mayonnaise mixture. Top each with turkey and cheese. Spread mustard on cut side of top half of rolls; place, mustard side down, over cheese. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until sandwiches are heated through. Cut along roll perforations, and serve immediately.