By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 25
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon for the crust ground cinnamon
- 1 stick melted salted butter
- 3 (8 oz) packages at room temperature cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can pureed pumpkin
- 4 eggs - ( 3 eggs plus 1 yolk)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Add melted butter. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and place oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.