Poached Egg With Hollandaise Sauce
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 3 tablespoons Paula Deen Sea Salt Finishing Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon water
- 6.5 oz butter
- 3 to 4 drops hot sauce
- lemon juice
Poaching the egg: Bring water to a boil, add Sea Salt Butter and vinegar. Reduce to simmer and when butter has melted, slowly drop cracked egg into water. Poach for 3 minutes then remove from water. Place egg on toasted muffin.
Sauce: Melt 6.5 oz butter in sauce pan. Heat egg yolks and water on double broiler, slowly drizzle butter and continuously stir egg mixture. After all butter has been added, drop 3-4 drops of hot sauce and lemon juice. Place poached egg on English muffin, add hollandaise sauce.
– Place egg on whole wheat English muffin with wilted spinach and add sauce.
– Place egg on bed of wilted of spinach and add sauce.
– Place on raw spinach as a salad and add sauce.