Pink Potato Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs peeld and cut into 1/2-inch cubes Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (15 oz) can drained and diced sliced beets
- 1 small finely diced red onion
- for frying peanut oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oil to 375 °F.
Fry potatoes in batches for 5 minutes or until fork tender and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon or spider and place on a paper towel lined sheet tray.
Place the warm potatoes in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice and parsley together in a small bowl. Fold in beets and red onion. Pour dressing over the potatoes and toss until coated.