Pickled Beets Salad
By Deen Brothers
- Servings: 4
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced pickled beets
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Arrange the beets and cucumber decoratively on a platter (stripes, circles, whatever you like).
In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the remaining ingredients; drizzle over the vegetables. Chill salad before serving.