By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 6 (1/2 pint) canning jars and lids
- 1/4 cup chopped or serrano pepper jalapeños
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 6 cups sugar
- 4 oz pectin
- 4 drops green food coloring
Process bell pepper and hot pepper in a food processor until finely minced. Combine pepper mixture, vinegar, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add pectin and food coloring. Pour into sterilized jars and seal*. Makes 6 (1/2-pint) jars.
*Cook’s Note: Follow USDA guidelines for proper sterilization and canning procedures.