Peanut Butter Parfaits
By Paula Deen
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box instant chocolate-flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream topping
- 4 peeled and sliced bananas
- 1 cup plus additional for garnish chopped peanuts
- 1/2 (1-pound) package crumbled, plus additional for garnish peanut butter sandwich cookies
In a medium bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the cream cheese, beating until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream topping, mixing to combine.
In serving glasses, layer the pudding, bananas, peanuts, peanut butter mixture, and crumbled cookies, as desired. Garnish with cookies and chopped peanuts, if desired. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.