Chocolate-Peanut Butter Chippers
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
The Deen Bros. Recipes from the Road
Servings: about 54 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (10-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 large baking sheets; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the fl our, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in the corn syrup and vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture; mix until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
Drop the cookie dough by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.