Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cereal Bars
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups chocolate-flavored cereal
- 3 cups peanut butter-flavored cereal
Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows and peanut butter; cook, stirring frequently until melted, about 8 minutes. Stir in cereals until coated. Remove from heat.
Using a spatula coated with cooking spray, press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool for 1 hour. Cut into bars. Store in a n airtight container for up to 3 days.
*We used Chocolate Cheerios and Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch.