Paula Deen Special Panini
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 4 to 6 torn basil leaves
- 1 jar (not tomatoes) diced sun-dried peppers
- 1/2 head sliced radicchio
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 thick slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 thin slices hot sopressata
- 1/2 head shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 tablespoons white truffle butter
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1 drizzle balsamic vinegar
Heat panini grill.
Slice ciabatta bread in half. Over a preheated hot grill or under broiler, using tongs, grill bread until grill marks appear about 2 to 4 minutes. Using a rubber spatula spread 4 tablespoons of white truffle butter on bread. Layer lettuce, sopressata, mozzarella, prosciutto, radicchio, sun-dried peppers, and basil leaves. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover sandwich with top piece of bread and cut into 4 equal pieces. Place sandwich on panini press until bread is toasted and cheese is melted about 5 minutes. Remove from grill and serve.