By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3 beaten and cooked, rolled up and shredded eggs
- 4 cloves chopped fine garlic
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bunch chopped garlic chives
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 cup preserved ground radish
- 8 oz fried then cut into small cubes tofu cake
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup finely ground roasted raw peanuts
- 1 (14 oz) package medium dry rice stick noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs large peeled with tails on shrimp
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup for frying vegetable oil
- cut into wedges (optional) lime
Soak Noodles in hot water until slightly limp, drain and set aside. Prepare all other ingredients prior to cooking.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until hot.
Working quickly, add garlic and shrimp, and toss with wooden spoons until shrimp are about half done. Add cayenne pepper and paprika and toss. In a bowl, mix all wet ingredients together with radish. Add noodles to wok and add wet ingredients. Toss well. Add bean sprouts, tofu and toss. Add peanuts and garlic chives and toss. Remove from heat and garnish with shredded eggs, and lime wedges.