Mixed Greens and Citrus Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 2 (5-ounce) packages fresh spring mix lettuces
- 1½ thinly sliced celery
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1½ cups fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, combine lettuce mix and next 4 ingredients.
In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cranberries and remaining 5 ingredients. Process for 15 to 30 seconds or until cranberries have been minced and mixture is well combined.
Drizzle cranberry mixture over lettuce mixture, tossing to combine.