By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Paula Deen's Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated and divided Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup or shallot, minced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package linguine
- 1 tablespoon (about 1/2 medium lemon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 whole zested lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Cook linguini according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
In a skillet, cook onion or shallots and garlic in butter, stirring constantly until tender, not brown. Stir in sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, milk, lemon-pepper, salt, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over linguini. Toss gently, adding chopped parsley, chives and remaining Parmesan. Serve warm.