Hot Buffalo Wings
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 cup Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- for frying oil
- 12 disjointed chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1 3-ounce package softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Using a fryer or a large pot, heat oil to 350 °F F. Deep fry the wings until golden and crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
In a medium size bowl, cream the Roquefort and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the remaining ingredients and blend well. Chill for 2 hours.
In a separate bowl, melt the butter, add the hot sauce and heat thoroughly. Immediately toss hot wings into sauce. Place wings on a platter and serve with creamy Roquefort dip.