Hogs in a Sleeping Bag
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 egg
- 2 sheets thawed and lightly rolled out puff pastry
- 1 package polska kielbasa
- for serving, optional honey mustard
- for serving, optional barbecue sauce
- for serving, optional apricot jam
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Cut kielbasa into 6 (4-inch) pieces. Cut puff pastry sheets into thirds (6 strips). Roll each piece of kielbasa in puff pastry and place on a baking sheet.
Beat egg in a small dish and brush generously over pastry. Bake until pastry is golden brown and puffed, about 20 minutes. Serve with mustard, barbecue sauce, or jam, if desired.