Herbed Couscous with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups water and olive the oil to a boil. Sir in the couscous. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 3 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil and some salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the couscous and toss with the parsley, raisins, and pine nuts. Serve warm or at room temperature.