Ham and Chutney Hungry Brothers Biscuits
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 16.3 oz can jumbo refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 lb thinly sliced virginia ham
- 1/3 cup prepared mango chutney
- sliced, optional red onion
Bake the biscuits according to the package directions. Let the biscuits cool slightly, then split them in half horizontally.
Spread the cut side of each biscuit half with the butter and mustard. Sandwich the ham, chutney and onion between the biscuit halves.