Grilled Tuna With Olive Tapenade
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 1 tablespoon (packed in oil), chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 to 8 oz) 1-inch thick tuna fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, thyme, oregano, oil, capers and lemon juice.
Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Serve the tapenade over the grilled fish.