Grilled Lamb Chops and Peaches With Arugula Mozzarella Salad
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 2 lbs (thin) lamb rib chops
- 2 pitted and sliced into thick wedges peaches
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 sliced red onion
- 1 cup mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 drizzle to taste olive oil
- to taste balsamic vinegar
- to taste kosher salt
- to taste black pepper
Season lamb chops and peaches with salt and pepper.
Grill lamb 4 minutes on each side (they will be medium rare.) Grill peaches for 4 minutes on each side as well.
Add arugula to a large bowl and toss with red onion and mozzarella. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, then toss again.
Divide the salad between 4 plates and top with lamb and peaches.