Five Layer Bars
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 jar 5-Layer Bars Mix
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut sweetened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.
Remove graham cracker crumbs from jar. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of a 9-by-13-by-2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ingredients of mix over crumb mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars.