Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
Brussels Sprouts & Cranberry Salad
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- 4¼ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1¼ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until smooth. Stir in Brussels sprouts, almonds, cranberries, and feta until combined. Serve immediately.