Blueberry and Grilled Chicken Salad
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 2 grilled and cut into strips boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cut into supremes oranges
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (can substitute plain) glazed slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Paula Deen Vidalia Onion Poppyseed Dressing
In a large mixing bowl toss together lettuce, blueberries, orange supremes and feta with Paula Deen Vidalia Onion Poppyseed dressing.
To serve: Place salad in a decorative bowl and top with grilled chicken slices. Sprinkle with and feta.