Banana Split Brownie Pizza
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 sliced and tossed in lemon juice to prevent browning bananas
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 8-ounce package softened cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce can drained, juice reserved crushed pineapple
- 1 20-ounce box plus ingredients to prepare brownie mix
- or chocolate ice cream topping, for drizzling chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 15-inch pizza pan. </>
Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Pour onto prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool.
Beat cream cheese, pineapple, and sugar together in a bowl. Use any reserved pineapple at this time if needed to soften the mixture to a good spreading consistency. Otherwise dispose of or save juice for another use.
Spread mixture over brownie crust. Arrange banana and strawberry slices over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy.