Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
Baked Spaghetti Pie
By Jamie Deen
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 33 minutes
- Servings: 6
- I 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup cubed low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a deep 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
In a very large bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, cream, pesto, salt, and red pepper; stir in mozzarella, tomatoes, and olives. Stir in spaghetti until well combined. Spoon into prepared skillet.
Bake until set, about 30 minutes. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil until top is golden brown, about 3 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.