Baked Beans with Hamburger
By Johnny KickertJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's or similar)
- ¼ cup pancake syrup
- 1 packet dried French onion soup mix
- 1½ pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Cook and drain the ground beef.
In a stoneware bean crock (or any oven safe bowl) mix together the mustard, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, syrup, and onion soup mix until the soup mix is dissolved. Mix in the meat and beans.
Bake covered for 1 hour, remove the lid and bake for an additional 15-30 minutes.