Baked Bacon Ranch Dip
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 4 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- vegetables and pita chips, to serve
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Lightly spray a 1½-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch mix until smooth and well combined. Stir in Cheddar, bacon, and green onion. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve with pita chips and vegetables.