Backfield BLT Dip
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10 Servings
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 11/2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- Toasted bread rounds
1 Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Set aside 1/2 cup crumbled bacon.
3 In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes and remaining 1/2 cup crumbled bacon over hot dip. Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds and crackers.