Toasted Pound Cake With Blueberry Coulis
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices 1-inch thick vanilla pound cake
- 1 (4.4 oz) container blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 slices 1/4 inch thick pineapple
- 2/3 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 6 sliced strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place cake slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3 In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens.
4. Place cake slices in serving dishes and top with blueberry sauce, pineapple, whipped topping and strawberries; serve immediately.