Tilapia With a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 6 oz tilapia fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Paula Deen House Seasoning
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 oz shrimp stock
- 5 to 8 strips grilled red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons Paula Deen Grilling Butter
Clean and dry fillet, Season tilapia fillet with Paula Deen House blend seasoning. Heat olive oil in skillet and sauté for 2 minutes on each side. Remove fish and place in oven at 250 °F to keep warm.
Degrease pan and deglaze with 1/4 white wine and heavy cream. Reduce by 1/2 and add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Add red peppers and stone ground mustard. Bring to a boil then whisk in Paula Deen Grilling Butter. Serve sauce over fish.